- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, they will apply to your use of the Med-fx Limited website including on-line services available on that site. By using this website you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. From time to time we may change these terms and conditions and will post revisions on our website. We recommend you regularly review these Terms and Conditions and your continued use of this website will constitute acceptance of any changes to the website terms. These Terms and Conditions shall not affect any statutory rights which you may from time to time be entitled to, to the extent that such rights cannot be varied or excluded by law.
- All products advertised by the Med-fx Limited on-line via the Med-fx Limited website are sold subject to acceptance of the order by Med-fx Limited and availability of the product and are sold by the Med-fx Limited subject to the Med-fx Limited 's Terms and Conditions of Sale. If an item is out of stock you will be advised by email or by telephone within 48 working hours of us receiving your order. You will be offered an alternative product if one is available or you may cancel your order.
- If you are a private consumer (as opposed to business use) you may cancel any order made by you via the Med-fx Limited website at any time within 7 days of receipt by you of the product. You must notify us either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01376 532 800. Please note exceptions apply in the case of sterile/pharmaceutical products which have been removed from sealed packaging. You must return the products in the same condition that they were in when they were despatched to you. Please refer to Med-fx Limited 's Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- Med-fx Limited may (directly or through its trusted affiliates), from time to time, send you information on offers and promotions. You will have the opportunity to notify us if you do not wish to receive such offers or be notified of further promotions. Please see our Privacy and Security Policy below.
- Med-fx Limited reserves the right to withdraw any product from the Med-fx Limited website at any time and we may refuse to process any transaction at any time at our sole discretion.
- No part of this site may be reproduced in any form whether electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of Med-fx Limited other than for the purposes of keeping a record of transactions entered into via our website. Any other use of materials on this site is strictly prohibited and Med-fx Limited reserves all its rights in respect of any intellectual property used on this website.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications sent from your computer to us. You must use this website for lawful purposes only.
- This website may contain links including hyperlinks which are provided for your convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked website, its operator or content.
- You acknowledge that Med-fx Limited makes no representation or warranty in respect of the availability of this website or that it is error free. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our website and is compatible with our website. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- Where Med-fx Limited accepts an order from you to purchase products, the language that shall be offered to you shall be English only.
- The use of data that you provide to us or which is collected by us on this website is governed by our Privacy and Security Policy as set out below.
- If you wish to contact us please do so by either writing to us at the following address: Customer Services, Med-fx Limited , 3 Perry Way, Witham, Essex, CM8 3SX or you may call us on 01376 532 800, Fax us on 01376 500581 or email us on email@example.com.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and both Med-fx Limited and you agree that any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be referred to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
We have to limit prescriptions to justify named patient basis supply. The following limits apply:
- Toxin limits: 5 dual Azzalure or 500 units Botox / Bocouture in 3 months.
- Injection limits: 3 packs of 10 such as Diluent, Anaesthetic.
- Filler limit: 20 per month.
- Peels/medicinal creams limit: 5 packs, except 5g sizes singles x 10, multi packs x 2.
- In cases of shortages we will ration out supply to be fair to all customers ie Hyaluronidase, Adrenaline.
Privacy & Security
At Med-fx Limited, we take your privacy very seriously. To this end, before you send any personal information to Med-fx Limited , please read the privacy statement set out below.
The Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) regulates the processing of information relating to you and grants you various rights in relation to your personal data.
Med-fx Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and that it complies with its obligations under the Act.
The statement explains how we will treat any personal information that you provide to us when you use this site. It also outlines some of the security measures that we take in order to protect your privacy and gives certain assurances on things we will not do.
The information we collect and how we use it
We may, from time to time, such as when you register on our website at www.medfx.co.uk, collect information about your business such as company name and address, areas that interest the company as well as personal information from you, such as your name, job title, email address and business phone number.
Accordingly, we may collect and process information received from any of the following:
- Information you provide by filling in forms;
- Details of any transactions between us by whatever method, and of the fulfilment of your order(s);
- Information you provide when entering prize draws or competitions;
- Information collected from optional surveys used for research purposes;
- Details of your visits to the Website and the resources that you access; and
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Use and Retention of Personal Information
We gather this information to allow us to:
- Process your order and for accounting purposes to ensure the correct operation of your account;
- Complying with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- To enable you to take part in offers and redemptions by third party suppliers;
- To enable you to register on and use our websites or The Desktop Directory electronic ordering system;
- To send you promotional material and catalogues where requested, as well as using it to develop and improve our services;
- We may use aggregated information for the purposes of tracking the usage of our services and in order to help us develop and improve the website and such services. We may pass this information to third parties. The aggregated information and statistics will not, however, include details that can be used to identify you;
- To provide you, from time to time, with information by email or other methods about Dental Directory services and products, which we think may be of interest to you; and
- To keep you informed from time to time of other products and services which may be of interest to you, offered by carefully selected organisations. You will be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such information.
Maintenance of Accurate Information
We strive to ensure that the information we maintain about our customers is accurate, current and complete. We respond to requests from customers to correct inaccurate information in a timely manner.
This site uses temporary cookies in order to control access and keep your account secure.
No data is stored in these cookies other than your website Account ID, the URL of the page you requested and the time of your last activity on the website.
The sole use and purpose of the cookies is to manage account access, and they are only stored until you finish your website session.
If you wish to do so, you may enable the "Remember Me" feature. This will store your website Account ID and password in cookies on your computer.
Please note that this feature should never be used on a public or shared computer.
Any personal data saved is held safely on our servers with security systems preventing unauthorised access and we always aim to ensure that it is treated confidentially.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our suppliers, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and accordingly we cannot accept any responsibility or liability for such policies. It is, therefore, advisable to check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Updating your personal information
We will try to ensure that your details are accurate and kept up to date. Information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Act.
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, please let us know the correct details by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Removal from Med-fx Limited Email Marketing Communications
You may want to discontinue receiving information from us. While this may mean that you will not receive product or service information of interest to you, we respect anyone's wishes not to be informed directly of these promotions or product introductions by emailing email@example.com. Please specify that you want to be removed from Med-fx Limited email database. You will also be provided with an unsubscribe link in any email marketing communications we send you.